July 15, 2015

THE LEOPARD FLATS.



On a day where we're wearing a more simple outfit, think plain white tee and cropped skinnies, we like throwing on a pair of statement shoes for some pizzazz. We have a few trusty pairs that never fail to spice up an outfit, but our pointed leopard flats have to be our most worn.
If you've been following our socials for long enough, you'll know that these bad boys have been worn to death. But when they're so comfy and versatile, can you blame us? Leopard shoes whether they be flats, a pair of heels or killer boots have a certain classy flare to them. They make any ensemble look put together and polished in the most trendy way possible. 



We'll probably be wearing these faithful flats until the end of their days when we've got a Twelve Dancing Princesses situation on our hands. Until then, we'll be reaching for them every other day.



♥ M + K

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I had these ballerinas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Leopard Flats. I have Leopard Flats on my wishlist forever now. I think I need to get myself a pair before the summer is over.
    Greetings from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a wardrobe staple! Don't fret if you don't have a pair yet because we think they are perfect all year round, not just in the warmer months

      X
      M + K

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love these flats! I really want a pair of these!!

    Danielle

    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle! They're cute, aren't they?! We've seen plenty of similar pairs around lately. Try Asos or The Iconic.

      X
      M + K

      Delete
  4. I love these so much. I really like leopard shoes and these are the perfect pair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!

We love new followers but please don't comment "follow me and i'll follow you" or the like. We would like to know that our followers are genuine and not following us in hope that we'll return the favour. Leave your link and we'll be happy to check out your blog!

Back to Top